Get the best of both worlds and double your delight with these two deliciously indulgent recipes from Callebaut’s exclusive collection.
CREATED BY RYAN STEVENSON
1. PUMPKIN AND MANGOCRÉMEUX
• 68g sugar
• 6g stabilizer
• 18g NH pectin
• 73g milk
• 540g pumpkin purée
• 225g mango puree Cap’fruit
• 101g egg yolks
• 158g butter 82% fat
Mix together the sugar, stabilizer, pectin and milk. Add the mix to the purées then add the egg yolks. Heat to 85°C. Cool to 40°C.
2. POWER 80 BISCUIT
• 353g Callebaut – Finest Belgian Dark Chocolate -Power 80
• 139g butter
• 254g egg yolks
• 154g sugar
• 299g egg whites
• 154g sugar
Melt together the chocolate and butter. Whip the egg yolks with the sugar, then add to the ganache mixture. Whip the egg whites with the sugar to create a meringue. Combine. Weigh 1300g shape into a 40 cmx 60cm tray. Bake at 170°C for 12 min.
3. GOLD MOUSSE
• 128g milk
• 128g cream 35.2% EVEN
• 27g vanilla Authentic Products.
• 55g egg yolks
• 25g sugar
• 365g Callebaut – Finest Belgian Gold Chocolate -Gold
• 183g Callebaut – Power Milk Chocolate – Power 41
Bring the milk, cream, and vanilla to the boil. Make a crème anglaise with the egg yolks and sugar.
Pour both chocolates over the crème anglaise. Emulsify. Heat to 40°C. Mix in whipped cream. Allow to cool.
• 142g water
• 172g sugar
• 172g isomalt
• 115g cream 35.2% EVEN
• 138g dried glucose 40DE
• 77g Callebaut – Cocoa Powder – Cocoa powder
• 1g Mona Lisa® Creative Gold Metallic Powder
• 107g gelatine mass
• 123g Callebaut – Finest Belgian Gold Chocolate – Gold
• 153g glaze
Boil water, sugar and isomalt to 106°C
Boil the cream and dried glucose in a separate container. Combine with the gelatin, chocolate and glaze and use at 40°C.
CREATED BY PHILIPPE VANCAYSEELE
1. CHOCOLATE-NUT FILLING
• 230g Callebaut – Crispearls -Crispearls Dark
• 150g Callebaut – Biscuit Crunch- Pailleté Feuilletine
• 90g Callebaut – Caramelized Broken Nuts – Hazelnut Bresilienne
• 40g Callebaut – Cocoa Nibs -Nibs
• 50g Callebaut – Finest Belgian Dark Chocolate – Recipe N° 811
• 50g Callebaut – Power Milk Chocolate – Power 41
• 100g Callebaut – Pralines -Almond praline
• 100g Callebaut – Giandujas -Pale gianduja
Mix together the crispearls, feuilletine, caramelized hazelnuts and nibs. Pour a 2.5mm thick layer of crystallized white chocolate Callebaut® Finest Belgian Chocolate Recipe n° W2 into an 8mm thick frame and leave to set outside of the refrigerator until dry tothe touch.
Melt and mix together. Add to the previous mixture and pour it into a frame prepared in advance. Place a plastic sheet on top and roll out until filling has the same thickness as the frame. Leave to set outside of the refrigerator.
2. SPICY COOKIE DOUGH
• 180g softened butter
• 160g brown sugar
• 100g sugar
• 50g whole egg(s)
• 360g pastry flour
• 5g salt
• 4g baking powder
• 4g spice mix
Mix the butter with both sugars. Whisk in 50g whole eggs progressively. Sieve together the dry powders and add them to the previous mixture. Leave to harden in the refrigerator. Roll out 3mm thick layer and cut into the desired shape. Bake at 160°C for 10-15 minutes and leave to cool. Spray with black coloring.
FINISHING AND PRESENTATION
Q.S Callebaut – Finest Belgian White Chocolate – Recipe N° W2
Prepare another slab of white chocolate Callebaut® Finest Belgian
Chocolate Recipe n° W2. When half-set, place framed filling on top and roll over it with a rolling pin to make the chocolate and the filling stick together. Leave to crystallize
and remove the plastic from both sides. Decorate the slab with colorful ‘graffiti’, wait until it has set and then smash the slab to pieces. Stick the irregular pieces of chocolate on top of the spicy cookies.