Airbnb unveiled a new curated collection of ‘Online Cooking Experiences’ hosted by Michelin-starred and world-renowned chefs. This collection provides a peek behind the counter at the unique recipes and techniques of top rated chefs—and guidance to whip-up a gastronomic storm in your very own kitchen.
Since launching Airbnb Online Experiences in April 2020, Food & Drink has soared in popularity as the most booked category of Online Experiences.
To kick-off the launch, award-winning chefs David Chang (Momofuku Restaurant Group), Edward Lee (610 Magnolia, Succotash and more), Claudette Zepeda and Rōze Traore will each offer a Social Impact Online Cooking Experience. All proceeds from Chang’s One Pot Deliciousness, Zepeda’s Cauliflower Torta Tacos and Lee’s Summer Grilling Experience, hosted at Maker’s Mark, will benefit Lee’s The LEE Initiative Restaurant Reboot Relief Program, which launches this month to help restaurants reopen after COVID-19 and to support small farmers in fixing the food supply chain. All proceeds from Traore’s Favorite Summer Recipes will benefit Harboring Hearts.
“As a chef we connect with our guests through our food, but we don’t often have the chance to share and explore the stories behind dishes with diners directly,” said Chang. “These Online Experiences give us the opportunity to do that, while paving the way for chefs from around the world to connect with guests virtually from afar.”
Guests can now gain unique access to Michelin-starred and top-rated chefs from their very own kitchen. Other Online Cooking Experiences launching include:
- Brazil’s Finest Bites with Alberto Landgraf of Oteque in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Marvel at Chef Ivan’s Soulful Meals with Iván Muñoz of El Chirón in Madrid, Spain
- Springtime Savours with Pascal Aussignac of Club Gascon in London, UK
- Secrets at Home with Giuseppe Ianotti of Krèsios in Piedimonte Matese, Italy
- Southern Italian Dishes with Paolo Gramaglia of President in Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Tasty Home Staples with Jonathan Benno of BENNO in New York City, NY, USA
- Flavors from Down Under with Rishi Naleendra of Cheek Bistro in Singapore
- Secrets of a Michelin-starred Chef with Malcolm Lee of Candlenut in Singapore
- Fresh Homemade Preserves with Brad Carter of Carters of Moseley in Birmingham, UK