Deliverect, a Belgian scale-up that connects Zomato, Deliveroo, Talabat, Just Eat and Takeaway.com and other platforms directly to restaurants via a POS automation system, announced the launch of its new product suite. With this, Deliverect will continue to help restaurants utilize emerging technology in order to successfully satisfy consumers’ delivery orders at a time when food delivery is booming.
Zhong Xu, co-founder and CEO of Deliverect, said: “Deliverect is excited for more restaurants to have access to top technology that enhances day-to-day and delivery operations. Any updates that make our platform operate more seamlessly for restaurants is a win – our team is motivated by helping the hospitality industry continue to succeed and thrive after a tough year.”
Updates now available to customers include:
Deliverect Insights: Deliverect Insights offers upgraded dashboards that allow restaurants to utilize their data more extensively, answering key questions that will enable restaurants to see how their performance is trending and to spot outliers.
● Within Insights, Menu Item Performance allows customers to compare products and identify the best and worst performers.
● Location Performance enables users to gather insights surrounding the performance of individual locations and generally understand performance over time.
● Channel Performance helps compare channels, easily identify best selling items and see how sales fluctuate on different channels.
Pickup Manager: Deliverect’s Pickup Manager permits drivers and customers to view the status of their order with the pickup screen, making communications smoother.
● Restaurant staff can easily manage order statuses to keep drivers and customers informed.
● A look at the pickup screen will tell customers when to go to the counter to pick up their order, improving customer experience and shortening wait times.
● Through real-time and clear order status updates, ready orders are brought to customers faster and more accurately.
Dispatch: Dispatch enables restaurants to manage the complete delivery experience through their direct channels, helping them to increase customer satisfaction.
● Restaurants can easily manage delivery on their direct channel by assigning online orders to their fulfilment partners.
● With Dispatch, they can follow orders through their flow of delivery as real-time driver updates and driver details are shared.
Chat: Chat provides conversational 24/7 support, allowing customers to reach Deliverect directly from our platform tools anytime and anywhere.
The restaurant industry has been reckoning with the challenges that Covid-19 has brought upon global chains and family-owned establishments alike, and Deliverect has proven to be a lifeline for many of these restaurants. Helping to streamline restaurants’ existing POS system, these product updates will continue to support the industry as delivery only continues to grow.