The Future Hospitality Summit, which is being held at Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh, has brought together government leaders, hospitality investors, owners and operators for part one of the region’s largest, most influential hospitality investment event.
Held from May 7-9, more than 1,000 delegates from the Middle East and beyond are taking advantage of three days of networking, panel debates and experiences.
FHS Saudi Arabia features an action-packed schedule, covering everything from the future of hospitality to franchising, sustainability to staffing and destinations to design, as well as exciting new features and industry announcements, all under the theme Invest in Change.
Jonathan Worsley, chairman of The Bench, said: “We are absolutely delighted to be back in Riyadh and beyond privileged to welcome His Highness Prince Bandar bin Saud bin Khalid Al Saud to the stage as he officially opens FHS Saudi Arabia 2023. Featuring our strongest, most impactful program to date, FHS Saudi Arabia features 150 speakers and over 50 opportunities to learn, deliberate, invest and network through main-stage presentations, workshops and unique experiences, shaping the scene for the future of the region’s world-leading, ever-growing hospitality and tourism sectors. We look forward to welcoming our distinguished guests, speakers and delegates as we embark on this top-flight, highly influential event.”
Future Hospitality Summit Saudi Arabia highlights include:
- More than 50 presentations, panel discussions, break-out sessions and round-table debates across three platforms – the Summit Stage, Future Stage and Exhibition Stage – exploring key factors affecting the hospitality industry, including sustainability, innovation, human capital and more.
- FHS Intelligence Talks, such as The Evolution and Trends Facing the Saudi Hospitality Sector and Fresh Perspectives on Tourism with Fahd Hamidaddin, CEO of Saudi Tourism Authority.
- KSA-focused case study debates, including private and public sector collaboration to accelerate lifestyle Developments and promote new destinations and a lifestyle fund in the kingdom.
- Closed-door discussions, such as the Hospitality Asset Manager Association (HAMA) MEA’s The Great Pre-Opening, led by Rabih Feghali, board member of HAMA MEA and Amit Nayak, CHA, VP and executive board member of HAMA MEA.
- Start-Up Den, where entrepreneurs pitch their business ideas to a panel of experienced judges and investors.
- Battle of the Brands, a unique platform for innovative and sustainable hotel concepts to present their brand to the Saudi market.
Running in parallel with FHS Saudi Arabia is the Global Restaurant Investment Forum (GRIF), which focuses on delivering insights into the innovative and fast-moving Saudi market. In addition to exciting culinary tours, GRIF’s agenda includes high-level presentations from key industry leaders examining topics, such as global trends in eating out, creating dining destinations, sustainability and bringing globally successful concepts to the kingdom.